More about Robert Sattler, DMD, MAGD
A native of Michigan, Dr. Robert Sattler graduated with honors from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1986. Dr. Sattler was selected for a general practice residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. (These types of prestigious residencies are offered to the top 10% of graduating dental students nationwide.)
Dr. Sattler settled into his current practice on Street Road in 1988. He quickly distinguished himself as a warm and compassionate dentist, dedicated to providing comprehensive, state-of-the-art dental services to his patients. Reflective of this commitment, Dr. Sattler typically completes over 100 hours of continuing education credits each year, far exceeding the state requirement of 15 hours per year.
He holds the highest designation in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) which is the Master level. Only l % of all dentists nationwide has earned this prestigious designation. Earning a Mastership with the AGD requires advanced training in 16 disciplines of dentistry, including periodontics, orthodontics and implantology. Dr. Sattler is also a graduate of the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies in Florida. Dr. Sattler was nominated and accepted to become a fellow at the prestigious International Team for Implantology organization.
Dr. Sattler is proud to have surrounded himself with an outstanding team of dental professionals who share his passion for warm and personal patient care and exceptional treatment delivery.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry (Master designation)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Academy of Functional Orthodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration (Implant organization)
- Montgomery/Bucks Dental Society
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Northeast Implant Study Club
- Eastern Dental Society (Executive Board Member)
- International Team for Implantology (ITI)